Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chewy Granola Goodness


That's how good the chewy granola bars were, every time I thought about taking a picture I ended up eating one instead, and then just because I wanted to make doubly sure that they were as good as I thought I would eat another.

Smitten Kitchen's Thick, Chewy Granola Bars

The recipe is forever saved to my computer for many many future uses. The first batch was filled with dried cranberries, raisins and chocolate chips, and peanut butter that added just a lovely hint. Next time there's going to be allot more peanut butter and just chocolate chips. No longer will I be buying my granola bars from the store coming from a box, I can easily pronounce all the ingredients and no preservatives because they will not last long enough to need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment