Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Advertising Wed. wk 3-4

Today you get to luck out, two advertisements for one day!
Of course this is due all in part to the fact that I never posted
one for last week. D'oh!

This first one, well I have no idea when it's from, but there's
another add on the back with recipe involving Diamond walnuts.
I enjoy the bright colors that spring about on the page all cheerful like getting me in the mood for some pineapple. I looove pineapple, even though it's loaded with sugar all by itself.
(click for a larger size)


And seeing as it's St. Patties day time for some coffee. After all you can always 'Irish up' your coffee. See what I did there? Hurhur.

This would have been any were between 1943-1948. Toss Sanka Coffee into wiki. and it turns out:
"Coffee pots with a bright orange handle are a direct result of the American public's association of the color orange with Sanka, no matter which brand of coffee is actually served."
(click me for a larger size)

No comments:

Post a Comment